Thursday, September 29, 2011

First Things First

About 10 years ago, I used to keep a blog going and I think I had a few visitors now and again. Nothing crazy, but people read it sometimes. Then I finished college and moved westward and I sort of stopped writing. But I like to write. And read. Reading (some) other people's blogs is enjoyable because 1) I'm a curious and interested (read "vouyeristic") and 2) I have nothing else to do with my time at work. Over the past few months or so, I've thought a bit about starting a blog again, but then I think "what am I going to write about? My thoughts/feelings/dreams/wishes/hopes/fears/cute cat photos are probably waaaaay more interesting to me than they are to others." And I'm probably right. But what I love in the blogs I read is the honesty. Honesty in personal writing is sexy. It makes me feel good inside. So that's what I'm going to do here. I'm going to write with honesty. And also post photos of my cat. A lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment